Thursday, April 14, 2005

Coming soon …

I need to ingrain the habit of making regular posts here. At the same time, I want to keep the quality at least a bit above the what-I-ate-for-breakfast level.

I am working on a review of the novel The Mayor of Casterbridge. It's not going to be too long, but it's taking me longer to organize my thoughts than I anticipated.

Next on my reading queue are Rise, Let Us Be On Our Way by our late great Pope John Paul II (thanks for the reminder, Mom, even if it came with a red face), and Fahrenheit 451.

However, before I get too heavily into a new book, I think I'll write about the anti-Japanese demonstrations in China, history textbooks, and Japanese attitudes about World War II.

… and today I had granola and a banana for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home