Thursday, March 24, 2005

About Me

I am a Catholic husband and father of five children. I work as a manager at a Japanese IT service company. We live in a suburb of Osaka, Japan. I am a United States citizen resident in Japan for the last 14 years.

I have often used papa (in the sense of father, not that of Pope) as a net name as a reminder of my first and highest calling, whether I am in front of a computer or elsewhere.

I've decided to at least start this blog under my net name for no big reason. I don't anticipate posting any dread secrets, but all else being equal a little privacy is better than none at all. For the future, it would certainly be easier to drop the net name and start blogging under my real name than to withdraw my real name after blogging with it for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home